POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The RSJ Website update, Dec 10 1999 : The RSJ Website update, Dec 10 1999 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  The RSJ Website update, Dec 10 1999
From: Rune
Date: 10 Dec 1999 18:50:17
Message: <385191b9@news.povray.org>
I've just updated The RSJ Website.

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk

The RSJ Website has gone NOFRAMES, and the design
has been improved! (All the web graphics are made
with POV-Ray!)
It was a lot of work to convert everything but it
seems to work now.

NOTE: From now on you can link directly to any page
within my site, but I won't guarantee that I don't
change the folder structure at some point in the
future.

Also, The POV Desktop Theme has been updated with
nicer cursors, updated screensaver, and with an
animated bar in the logo.sys image.

As always, I would appreciate some feedback!

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen